The Younglings by Helena M Graggs



I love the front cover it is bright and it has witches and werewolves which is my favourite and I was definitely drawn to the book because of the front cover and then reading the blurb made me want to read the Younglings even more.  I have not read the book of the Younglings but I definitely will. I got skittle confused with all the characters and there powers but as I went through the book I got hang of who is who and there powers. My favourite characters are Eloise the ghost,Millie the witch , Eva the half angel. Helena M Craggs writing style was easy to get into and enjoyable to read and you really feel and ho on rollcoster with the characters through the book. Can’t Wait for the  book 3 Thank-you . @lovebooktours and @h-craggs for letting be part of this tour and reviewing this book.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson