The Secret by Kevin Lynch


 Thank you   @ZooloosBT #KevinLynch @InkubatorBooks for letting me be part of this tour and reviewing this book.

I just want to say Wow The secret kept me hooked to the very end and on tender hooks. I love it when I found book  that keeps me gripped and asking questions as I read. I do love good psychology book. I really liked Kevin Lynch writing style I just could not put the book down. I read it in a day and I thought I new who the stalker was and was blown away that I got it wrong. I didn’t not see it coming the end.
The story is about Nicole who is a therapist and had a client who stalked her and left her with trauma. The chapters are taken in turns between Nicole and her husband who is now her ex and runs a shop and you hear from both sides of the story. 
The characters where easy to follow and to get know.
5 stars very engaging.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in the tour and sharing your review x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson