The little theatre on Hallpenny lane by Clodagh Murphy

Thank you @rararesources and @clodagh Murphy for letting me part of this tour and reviewing the little theatre on hallpenny lane. I absolutely loved this book it’s lovely heartwarming story about sisters, love and  your aspirations . I definitely would love to read more of Clodagh Murphy. The characters were easy to like and the story was easy to get into from the start to finish. There was couple of twists I would not of quessed and I love the ending. This is romantic comedy and set in Dublin. The story is about three sisters Aoife, Mimi and Sive. They have just lost there great aunt  and she left them inheritance but unexpected quest  is also in the will. They now owe the little theatre on hallpenny lane but it’s not going as smoothly as the girls wanted it to be.  I definitely recommend this book and I give it 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson