The Cather by Kerry Birds


 I was recommended this book for book club at work. I am so glad I read it was a brilliant read start to finish. It was gripping there was a few twists in there I did not see coming. I wanted to read it dead quickly so I could get to the end and see what happens to them all.  I really like Kerry Birds writing style and will definitely be reading more of her books. Kerry is local author from Derbyshire. The story is told my three characters Alister who is married to Celia who is not what she seems and i really hated her. You hear from Celia perspective to and Elena who just moved to the road and has no clue what she’s getting her self into. Their is domestic abuse and rape in the story. I really hope there is second book to this . It put me on the edge of my chair and read it in a day. 5 stars snd available on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson