Somewhere beyond the sea by A K James


 Thank you @ZooloosBT @SpellBoundBks @amandajames61 for being part of this tour and letting me receives this book. This is the first book I have read from Amanda James and I will definitely read more of her books. Somewhere beyond the sea kept me engaged and was real page turner and kept me guessing. This is suspense thriller and is about love, loss , lies, betrayal and hurt. The characters where easy to warm to and very likeable. The story is about Karen, her past and future with her husband and children but then her past suddenly comes to haunt  her and messes with her present life. 5 stars this is lovely read and easy to get straight into from the set go.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in the tour and sharing your review x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson