Meet me at the museum by Anne Youngson

Meet me at the museum is lovely book about second chances, love and self discovery. The story are written in letter form and the two main characters are Anders and Tina. The letters are very formal at the beginning about the Tollund man  in the museum n Denmark. As they get to know each other they become friends and are first name basic in there letters to each other. They both seek comfort from each other and help each other in there life. I feel I preferred reading Anders letters better than Tina and I was really interested in his life and his children. I read this in a day and really enjoyed Anne Youngson writing style and will definitely read more of her books.

5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson