Erebus by Debi Chestnut


 Thank you @DebiChestnut1 @CayellePub @lovebookstours for letting me be part of this tour and review.

#LBTCrew . This is paranormal novel and fast pacing and is also love story. Erebus is really good and kept me hooked to the end . The story is about Izabel and she has psychic powers  and lives in a peaceful town until something happens where the sheriff comes and wants them to help them found the wolf (hellhound) There was a few twits in the book I did not see coming. I like how there becomes a love story between the sheriff and Izabel as they are dealing with the hellhound. I liked Debi Chestnut writing style will definitely read more of her books 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson