White Crane Strikes by Ivy Ngeow

 

White Crane Strikes has lots of twists and turns that keep you glued to the book. The story is based in Chicago in the 1970 and it’s murder mystery. There is a lot of characters in the story to try and get to know and work out who is who . Once I got my head on who was who I was absolutely fine . This is a great book especially if you like murder , suspense and thriller. Ivy Ngeow writing is really good and enjoyable.  5 stars 


Thank you  @ZooloosBT @IvyNgeow @LDNLeopardPrint for letting me part of this tour and for letting me review this book. 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in the tour and sharing your review x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson