What I hid from you by Helen Kist




 What I hid from you by Helen Kist has kept me hooked from the start. I received this by digital tour. What I hid from you is about Radha who runs the family dentist taking care of her family and her father who lost his wife three years ago and is convinced she did not die by falling but by someone else. Radha is very stressed due to someone dying on her chair at the dentist and has started to self medicate herself. I could not stop reading I hid from you because I wanted to know what was going to happen to Radha and drug abuse.
If you like thrillers you will love this book . The characters where easy to like and I loved Helen Kist writing style it was easy to get into. I give this book 5 stars and strongly recommend it.

Thank you @hkist @lovebookstours @igbooktours for letting me part of this tour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson