The Lost Boy by Jane Renshaw


 The front cover is interesting cover that draws your in wounding what happens to the bed.

Penny and her family our on holiday on a remote island and staying with someone called Anna who seems very Strange and Penny does not like her. Penny have two boys that are handful and husband who goes out on his own. One of the boys gets taken by Anna. I found the first few pages abit slow and hard to get into but I am glad I carried on because I was hooked. I love psychology books do this is right up my alley. I am not sure I like Penny she seems to not like her life or children very much but Anna is very unusual and you just want to found out her story. 

Thank you @ ZooloosBT @InkubatorBooks for letting me part of this tour snd review this book.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in the tour and sharing your review x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson