The issue of Faerie by Emma Bradley


 This is a beautiful book cover. The issue of Faerie is the third book in the series. You can read this book without reading the  other two books. The issue of Faerie has a lot of action going through the book and lots of suspense  that I did not see coming. This is a contemporary fantasy for young adults. I really enjoyed reading this book and my favourite characters was Demi and old Tara the tree trunk.  I definitely will be reading the two books before this  so I can see what the other quests where like that Demi had to do and her life before. I love the chemistry between Demi and Taz and this story kept me on the edge of my seat because I wanted to found out if Demi, her friends , queen and queenie if they beat the old King from taking over the Faerie world.

Thank you Emma  Bradley for letting me review her book . 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson