The girl who left by Jenny Blackhurst


Thank you  @JennyBlackhurst

@canelo_co

@lovebookstours 

@igbooktours for letting me be part of this tour and letting me review the Girl who left.Kathryn goes to visit her dad in prison and she

Keeps waiting for him to tell her the truth that happened to five year old girl who was murder and did he really kill her. I really enjoyed the girl who left it definitely kept me on the edge of my sit. There are a few twists that I did not see coming and I liked Kathryn straightaway. I give the girl who left 5 stars and will definitely be reading more of Jenny Blackhurst books in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson