The beekeeper of elderflowercgrove by Jamie Admans


I love the front cover it’s very pretty and I was drawn to the book straight away because of the bright colours. I really like the first chapter how Kayleigh was having interview on line with a bee it did make me smile. Kayleigh is not a real beekeeper but has a beekeeper bible to help her and she loves bees and she is fascinating by Elderflower Grove but can’t believe her look that she has got the job. From the minute I started to read the book I was hooked it is such easy read and a lovely book. I liked Jamie  Adams descriptions of the beekeeper I could visualise it in my head. I will definitely read more of her books in the future. 5 stars

Thank you Rachel-rare resource  and Jamie Adams for being part of this tour and reviewing this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson