Six lights of green scar by Garth L Powell


 Six lights off green scar was given to me by @lovebooks . Thank you for letting me review this book and being part of the tour. This is a dyslexia friendly book and is about space. This is definitely out of my comfort zone due to be not really reading about space. I found it but slow to get into at first but then it hooked me in and I really wanted to find out what happens to Sal and his girlfriend Tamara. I am dyslexic and I found the print a lot easy to read than normal books.

Thank you 

@booksonthehill 

@lovebookstours 

@igbooktours for letting me part of this tour and for reviewing this book . I give this  book 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson