Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

 
Penelope’s Purple Passion is a beautiful poetry  book that I fell in love with straight away. As soon as I open the book I could not stop reading and normal I like some Poe more than others but I can say this about Penelope poetry I loved them all the same. Her writing grab me from the first word.  The poetry about love , loss  and passion. I love the front colour it has my favourite colour and a butterflys. Penelope is telling her poetry through a butterfly . I definitely recommend this book and would love to read more of her poetry. Thank you @lovebookstours 

@igbooktours for letting me part of this tour . I give this book 5 stars .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson