November 9 by Colleen Hoover


 This is the fourth book I have read by Colleen Hoover and I after say November 9 blew me away and was hooked. The story is about Fallon and Ben and you hear from both sides. Fallon was hurt in house fire on the November 9 and she meeting her dad for breakfast and also blames him for the scars she has from the fire. Then out of the blue Ben comes to sit with her and says he her boyfriend. Fallon can not believe what’s happening. There was some twists I did not see coming and when it came to Ben Mum story that hit home a little and made me feel very emotional definitely a tearjerker this story. I must say Colleen Hoover is becoming my favourite author and I can’t wait to read more of her books . I definitely felt like I was on rollcoster with both of the characters and warmed to them both straight the way . This is a lovely story and you will be hooked straight away and definitely recommend it. 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson