Ember by Catherine Yardley


 I really enjoyed Ember from the minute I picked it up I was addicted to it. I wanted to know how Natalie fixed her relationship with her sister.  The story is about family trauma from childhood and how it toppled over in to there adulthood.  Natalie is the eldest sister and she saw her family torn apart and had to be mum to her brother and sister. Natalie does not took to her father and suddenly she sees his paid for her sister wedding dress and comes to the wedding. Natalie cant believe it. Her sister and brother want to become a family with there dad and they try to convince Natalie to meet up with him. Natalie faces lots of challenges in her life not just her father. Most of the chapters are about Natalie and her boyfriend and in other chapters you hear from her mum and dad. The characters were really easy  to like I did found her sister annoying in places. I would definitely recommend Ember by Catherine Yardley it very well written. I give it 5 stars.

Thank you Racheal random resources and @Balayage for being part of this tour and reviewing this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson