Bad things happen here by Rebecca Barrow

 

The title in it self makes you want to pick up the book straight away to found out what is  it about Parris Island that makes it bad place. The chapters are very short which is good and the story is about Luca who best friend died three years ago and no one knows what happened to Polly and Luca thinks it’s the curse. Than another death happens close to home again for Luca and she trying her hardest to found out what happened and who the killer may be. It did not take me long to read this book due to me wanting  to find out the mystery of the curse and if Luca has happy ending. There was couple twists I did see coming which was good. I definitely enjoyed reading Bad things happen here. 5 stars. Thank you Hotkey books and Rebecca Barrow for letting me review this book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson