Africa Green by Kate Foley

 I really enjoyed Africa Green I read it in six hours I just could not put it down and I was not expecting that ending which ending in me having tears. Such lovely book to read about Isabelle who is bored with her life with boyfriend and wants to do more with her life. Then her editor asks her to go to Sierra Leone to writ articles about chimps in sanctuary but it’s not safe other there with the rebalance . Isabelle life changes so quickly and meets Pete who alcoholic and Ten who is boy living in the streets. Isabelle then meets  Gupta and Hasan who work with the chimps and Isabelle lives with them for a while helping out with the chimps. This is totally different story to what I usually read and I loved it definitely will read more by Kate Foley.

5 Stars. Thank you @lovebookstours 

@igbooktours

#LBTCrew for letting me part of this tour and reviewing this book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson