The Journey Back by Conrad Jones

 This is the first book I have read by Conrad Jones. I have not read the first book to this series but I felt like I did not have to because straight away I was hooked wanted to know what was going to happen to the main characters. There is lots of twists and turns which is really good. The character I connected with was Kissie who in Ukraine and I found her story fascinating trying to get out of where she is due to the bombing. I definitely recommend this book it is out now and I give it 5 stars.

Thank you @reddragonbooks and  @emmamitchell

For letting me have a review copy and be part of this tour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson