Festival in Time by Tracy Scott Townsend


 I really like the front cover of Festival in time this attractive me to the book and when I read the blurb I definitely wanting to read it.

The story set with three narratives Annette, Janie and Justin. Each chapter is about one of them and it’s about there life now and than goes back to the festival that happened when they where young. It all joins together . Annette and Janie are sisters and don’t see much of each other until there mum is I’ll they have to come together and look after her but there’s ups and down on the way. Something happens at the festival which affects  all three characters lives.

I really enjoyed reading festival of time and I liked how you went into the past and than in to the future, I felt like I was getting to know the characters a lot better and able to understand them more. For me this is really easy read and couldn’t wait to get to the end to see what happens to all three of the characters. I would definitely read more books by Tracy Scott Townsend and I definitely recommend Festival in time to read. I give it 5 stars. Thank you 

@wildpressed

@authortrace

@lovebookstours 

@igbooktours for letting me read this proof copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson