A silent Voice by Trishna Singh OBE


 A silent Voice was a very interesting read . The memoir is about Trishna Singh life. Trishna talks about her life in Glasgow and that she is first generation Scottish Bhat Sikh. You found about about her family life as well. I found this memoir really easy to get into and I felt she went quite in depth about her life, loss of her son , husband, about the festival’s and Rituals of the Bhat Sikh. There was lots of information in the book that I didn’t know about when she married her husband they did not see each other for two weeks. This memoir was fascinating and I really enjoyed reading about Trisha life. 

Thank you @ObeTrishna
@FledglingPress
@lovebookstours 
@igbooktours for letting me have review copy to read . This is out on the 8th June. Definitely recommend the book.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson