A Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle

 

This is the first Dyslexia Friendly book I have read in adult fiction. The font was was the right size and the spacing was good to. I would definitely read more dyslexia friendly books again. I am dyslexic myself so this was easier to read than other books I have read. This is the first Sherlock Holmes book I have read it was a very good book and I found it easy to get into and I think Sherlock Holmes is my favourite character definitely would read the more of Sherlock Holmes books in the future. I really liked the front cover which is my favourite colour and definitely attracts you to the book.

Thank you

 @booksonthehill 

@lovebookstours 

@igbooktours for letting me have early copy to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson