The Girl of ink and Stars by Kiran Hargrave

 

Review** spoiler alert ** I really enjoyed the girl of ink and stars and I read it in a day. I kept hearing good things about so I finally got it. I love the front cover . I think the yellow and black goes well and I love the animals on it . In side the book on each page there are little drawings which is lovely. The chapters are quite short and every so often there is map drawn in. The story is about Isabelle who lives with her dad who is a cartographer and one of her friends disappears and her other friend goes to look for her but takes her dad and mum maps with her and goes help the governor search for his daughter . This is adventure book and this book is for 11+ and over. The story is beautifully written and the description is great because you can see the pictures in your head. The character’s in the story you warm to them straight away and you are rooting for them to be ok.
I definitely recommend this book  5 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson