The sunflower and Sparrow by Fred Simpson

 



** spoiler alert ** The sunflower and the sparrow is based in New Zealand and is about four people who are sorted connected with each other. Frank and Eleanor are both doctors than there Quince and Carol. The story is around these four characters.
Carol has issues with husband who not nice to her who than falls ill.
Eleanor is a doctor and has son and her.
Frank is a doctor and he thinks he getting ill so he starts looking at life differently.
Quince hunks he’s ill but he’s fine and the doctor tells him to get a life.
I connected with Carol and Frank more than the other two and I found the stories more interesting. I found it hard to get into the other characters story.
When I got to the end I was a little bit disappointed because I wanted to know what happened with Carol.

Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this book.
 (less)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson