The secret Bridesmaid by Katy Birchall

 


I really enjoyed reading this book. It is a light hearted and me laugh in place. Would love to read more of Katy Birchall books. The story is about romance, love, friendship and loyalty.
I loved the characters and warmed to them straight the way. The story grabbed straight the way till the end. The story is about Sophie and her business is being a bridesmaid to totally strangers. She comes a cross Cordelia who’s mum has hired her to help Cordelia wedding. Cordelia is not happy about this and Sophie comes across some challenges.
I definitely recommend this book and give it 5 stars.
Thank you NetGalley and Katy Birchall for letting me read this book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson