The Thin Place


This is the first time I have read a book by this author. At first I got confused who Marian and Constance was but it did not take me to long to work out who they where and how they where connected. The thin place had lots of different themes running through the book, child abuse, loss, belonging and animal abuse. This book concentrate on three people telling there stories from different points of view. This book has mystery and suspense running through it. I did enjoy reading this book but wanted to get to the end to see what happens. I did not see the ending coming and I didn’t realise Overtown house is a real place it has made me what to do some research on it. I give this book 4 stars. Thank you NetGalley and Amazon publishing for providing me with digital copy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson