The sunflower project by unLYSHed

 This was beautiful story written in poetry. The words where lovely and meaningful. I love how she written about herself growing and comparing herself to a sunflower. I loved the way she described everything and it was so easy to follow the story. I could not put it down and read it in few hours. You really felt what she was going through. I strongly recommend this book to other people. This story is about love loss, rejection and hope.

Thank you NetGalley and unLYSHed for letting me read this lovely poetry. 
I love the drawings as well in the book they where beautiful 

I give this book 5 stars 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson