The Push by Ashley Audrain

 This book is a family drama. I read this in one whole day. It was gripping and I could not put it down. I have heard everyone talking about this book which made me want to read. It left me at the end wanting more. I wanting to know what had happened it leaves you on bit of cliffhanger. This story tells you about Blythe how she is as mum about her own experience with her mum. Which you get flashbacks to Blythe childhood and her mums. This story is very dark and is upsetting in places. My heart really went out for Blythe due to the issues she was dealing with and being a mum. The chapters are very short and as soon as you read the first page you are drawn into the story. I recommend this book. I give this book 5 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson