The Lodge by Chris Coppel

 First of all just wanted to say wow this book was not what I expected.. The murder s where very brutal. This story is about a lodge in Scotland round Christmas time. Guests go to the hotel and events happen and a police man went up to investigate but the snow was thick and he had to stay there with them until the snow went.

This is horror story and the things that happened I did not see coming. I was shocked what happened to a few of the characters in the book who I liked.
I think this book could been a bit shorter and I liked how you got to find out background on the four characters.
Thank you NetGalley and Chris Coppel for letting me read this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson