Go :One woman. One van. A new beginning by Stacy Fisher

 

I really enjoyed Stacy story and it made me what to buy a camper van and going travelling. This story is about loss, separation, spirituality and founding her self.
It was great to read about her experiences on camping in her van . I felt like I was there with her.
It was nice seeing the photos of her trip and the photos of the van when she brought it and when she kept adding things to the van to make it more liveable and comfortable. I think she was a very brave lady travelling on her own. The things she talked about was stuff I was interesting in yoga, nature , beach , massages and spiritual.
Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this book.
 
 
I give this book 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging Out by Sheila Liming

Penelopes Purple Passions by Penelope Chaisson

Pawnshop of Stolen Dreams by Victoria Wiliamson